[WWI] Swordfish decals, was expensive bipes, was Flyboys

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 10:47:59 EDT 2007

The decals sheet that I have is teh one that came with teh kit. I will try and find an example of it. I will only be able to scan and send it to you in july as that will be when I get back home

ernest thomas <reason108 at hotmail.com> wrote:  John,
Seeing as I've now got three offers, I guess I can afford to pick and
choose. Can anyone(John, Adrian or Douglas) possibly send a scan, or a link
to an image showing me what my options actually look like? I figured since I
was begging, I'd just take whatever was offered. But as I told Doug and
Adrian, given a choice, I'd prefer something with a cammo pattern over a
solid gray/white scheme. Cammo on top of a black underside would be cool
too.
Otherwise I've got no particular agenda for this model other than building
it.
And I tried to find those Aeromaster sheets ont he Aeromaster reference site
but they're listed as not available.
Oh yeah, I've got the Mk.I, no floats.
Thanks.
E.