[WWI] Added:Vickers FB 2 Gunbus

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 10:07:10 EDT 2007

Hi Michael and All,

  My apologies to one and all; yes, it is the Blue Rider FB 5 not two! There were also 1,3 and 4 and I got 2 stuck in my brain after resourcing the excellent article in Air Enthusiast 12 by the late Jack Bruce; put it down to old timer's disease..... I've been OT in Devon logging and sawmilling the past week and haven't had a chance to respond. BTW, FB stands for Fighting Biplane; at least I got THAT right. I'll have to get Allan or Sanjeev to correct my blurb.

  Cheers,

  Joel

Michael Kendix <mkendix at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Right, sorry about that!

Ok, so this kit is the Blue Rider vac kit of the FB5, not FB2?

Michael

>From: "Paul Thompson"
>Subject: Re: [WWI] Added:Vickers FB 2 Gunbus
>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:23:25 +0200
>
>>I thought the Gunbus was an FB5 not FB2? <
>Yes
>
> >Didn't Pegasus
>issue an FB5?<
>

>Yes
>
>>I know Blue Rider is the 1/48th scale name for Pegasus
>products.
>
>Michael<
>

>No you don't. Blue Max, you're thinking of. Blue Rider is the decal (and
>formerly a few kits) company.
>

>Paul T.

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today.
http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline