[WWI] Calling Tom Mason was: Re: Added:Vickers FB 2 Gunbus

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 10:05:43 EDT 2007

Was every-one able to access teh RFC manual that I sent to Sanjeev to have stuck up for your use?

Brad & Merville <bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca> wrote:  Tom

All my attempts to send Ju J.I pics (and ordinary e-mail) to you have
been thwarted by the internet server gods. However I do believe the pics
got through to Al and presumeably will appear on the WW1 modelling site
soon. Everyone else who requested copies off-list seems to have received
them OK. Go figure. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ditto on the Gunbus Joel, she's a beaut.

Cheers
Brad