[WWI] Book Sale - Part Two

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 09:59:49 EDT 2007

I am very interested
  Except, how do I pay you considering that I am so far away in South Africa?

Craig Gavin <cgavin at graceba.net> wrote:
  I'm giving List Members the first crack on the following before
putting them on eBay:

Profile Publications - $2.00 each (US postage free) - All Red Cover
unless noted:
#1 - SE 5A
#5 - Vickers FB 27 Vimy Bomber
#9 - Albatros DV
#13 - Sopwith Pup
#17 - SPAD XIII C.1 (Blue Cover)
#21 - Bristol Fighter
#25 - Fokker D-VII
#26 - de Havilland DH 4
#31 - Spowith Camel F.1
#37 - Curtiss "Jenny" JN-4
#38 - Fokker Monoplanes
#43 - Pfalz D-III
#49 - Nieuport N.17
#49 - Nieuport N.17 (Blue Cover) (Duplicate)
#50 - Sopwith Snipe 7F.1
#55 - Fokker Dr.I
#61 - S.V.A. (Ansaldo) Scouts
#61 - S.V.A. (Ansaldo) Scouts (Duplicate)
#62 - de Havilland DH-9
#68 - Thomas-Morse Scout
#73 - Sopwith Triplane
#79 - Nieuport N. 28C-1
#85 - R.E. 8
#86 - Siemens-Schuckert D-III & D-IV
#87 - Fokker C-V
#91 - de Havilland DH-2
#103 - S.E. 5
#109 - Hanriot HD-1
#121 - Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter
#127 - Albatross D-I, II & III
#138 - Bristol Scouts C & D
#145 - de Havilland DH-10
#151 - Aviatil (Berg) D.I
#157 - Breguet Br. 14
#157 - Breguet Br. 14 (Duplicate)
#163 - Roland C-II
#169 - Sopwith Dolphin
#175 - Phönix Scouts
#181 - de Havilland DH-5
#193 - Bristol M.1
#199 - Pfalz D-XII
#200 - Martinsyde Elephant
#237 - Bristol F.2B 1918-1932
#248 - deHavilland DH-9A

Flugzuge Cockpit Profile #1 - Softcover Magazine-format: B&W photos
of cockpits of various WWI & Between Wars Aircraft
including: Fokker E-III, Fokker D-VII, AEG G-IV, Oeffag-Albatross D-
III, Avaitik C-I, Gotha G-I, Halberstadt Cl-IV,
Hansa-Brandenburg C-I & W.13, Otto Doppeldecker, Rumpler C-IV, and
Zepplin Staaken. All German text with Englist subtitles.
- Price: $7.00 (free US postage)

First come, first serve. Please contact me off-list. I'll ship
international at cost. I prefer PayPal, but will accept personal
checks or money orders.

Thanks for looking - Craig Gavin +