[WWI] Barry/Rosemont

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:27:05 EDT 2007

Dave:

Absolutely. Their RE5 (I suppose it could be coerced into an RE7) is quite
unique. I have actually cut out the vac wings and fuselage pieces on it but
had messed up my first attempt at the fuselage - I made the hole for the
engine part too large. However, Barry kindly gave me a new vac sheet when I
was ordeing some other stuff - the new vac sheet was a discard due to the
wings being miscast but I had those from the original sheet. I really should
get back on that kit because I made a whole load of struts etc. for it, so
it's about one-third done.

Perhaps I should return to it when I've finished the Phönix C.I - should be
done with that by the end of the weekend - all the wires are almost on. Of
course, I have the HB-B.I Legato kit started and the Roden Albatros D.I.

Michael