[WWI] Barry/Rosemont

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:59:23 EDT 2007

>From: "Diego Fernetti" <dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar>
>Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:32:55 -0300
>
>Hey Michael!
>>I think this is a fair characterization of the situation.  There's nothing
>>sinister or wrong with pulling out when you are unduly over-committed.
>
>I never would have implied that!

I agree and sorry if I had made you think that. I was really saying that it
was sad but could not be avoided. It's a fair loss to WW1 modelling with
both him and Americal/Gryphon ceasing production.

Some of the Rosemont vacs kits are just exquisite. In particular, the Farman
F40bis and the Oeffag C.II - both brilliant kits. The Farman was my first
vac and it turned out so well - I still regard it as one of the nicest
models on my shelf.

Michael