[WWI] Early Spad XIII Wings

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Apr 13 02:57:39 EDT 2007

I can't really add anything, if Doug say's so, I wouldn't argue.
And I don't think anything has happened to change things in the
past 15 years. Certainly nobody would notice, except yourself.
You'd also need to do a better job of rescribing than Eduard which
is difficult, I'd suggest re-skinning, I wonder if it's worth it?
I'd get around the problem by avoiding S.504, and doing one of
the uncertain ones, then nobody would know for sure either way,
and neither would you, which is the most important thing.
FWIW
/Neil C