[WWI] Book Sale - Part Two

Craig Gavin cgavin at graceba.net
Thu Apr 12 23:33:13 EDT 2007

I'm giving List Members the first crack on the following before
putting them on eBay:

Profile Publications - $2.00 each (US postage free) - All Red Cover
unless noted:
	#1 - SE 5A
	#5 - Vickers FB 27 Vimy Bomber
	#9 - Albatros DV
	#13 - Sopwith Pup
	#17 - SPAD XIII C.1 (Blue Cover)
	#21 - Bristol Fighter
	#25 - Fokker D-VII
	#26 - de Havilland DH 4
	#31 - Spowith Camel F.1
	#37 - Curtiss "Jenny" JN-4
	#38 - Fokker Monoplanes
	#43 - Pfalz D-III
	#49 - Nieuport N.17
	#49 - Nieuport N.17 (Blue Cover) (Duplicate)
	#50 - Sopwith Snipe 7F.1
	#55 - Fokker Dr.I
	#61 - S.V.A. (Ansaldo) Scouts
	#61 - S.V.A. (Ansaldo) Scouts (Duplicate)
	#62 - de Havilland DH-9
	#68 - Thomas-Morse Scout
	#73 - Sopwith Triplane
	#79 - Nieuport N. 28C-1
	#85 - R.E. 8
	#86 - Siemens-Schuckert D-III & D-IV
	#87 - Fokker C-V
	#91 - de Havilland DH-2
	#103 - S.E. 5
	#109 - Hanriot HD-1
	#121 - Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter
	#127 - Albatross D-I, II & III
	#138 - Bristol Scouts C & D
	#145 - de Havilland DH-10
	#151 - Aviatil (Berg) D.I
	#157 - Breguet Br. 14
	#157 - Breguet Br. 14 (Duplicate)
	#163 - Roland C-II
	#169 - Sopwith Dolphin
	#175 - Phönix Scouts
	#181 - de Havilland DH-5
	#193 - Bristol M.1
	#199 - Pfalz D-XII
	#200 - Martinsyde Elephant
	#237 - Bristol F.2B 1918-1932
	#248 - deHavilland DH-9A

Flugzuge Cockpit Profile #1 - Softcover Magazine-format: B&W photos
of cockpits of various WWI & Between Wars Aircraft
including: Fokker E-III, Fokker D-VII, AEG G-IV, Oeffag-Albatross D-
III, Avaitik C-I, Gotha G-I, Halberstadt Cl-IV,
Hansa-Brandenburg C-I & W.13, Otto Doppeldecker, Rumpler C-IV, and
Zepplin Staaken.  All German text with Englist subtitles.
  - Price: $7.00 (free US postage)

First come, first serve.  Please contact me off-list.  I'll ship
international at cost. I prefer PayPal, but will accept personal
checks or money orders.

Thanks for looking - Craig Gavin +