[WWI] Rosemont, and Drachen

Tom Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Thu Apr 12 18:27:34 EDT 2007

Brian wrote:
I was told that Barry didn't make the vacs, that they were formed by
several other parties - and that if those parties didn't want to
continue with the "new" Rosemont, that was up to them.  The patterns
might be Rosemont, but if they don't have someone to heat and suck
plastic around them, then they are going to be dormant for some time.

On our honeymoon trip in Oct 03, MrsT and I were lucky enough to catch Barry
in the shop one afternoon.

Even back then he sounded burned out trying to run the biddness and hold a
day job.

There was a very nice very large professional Vac forming machine in the
back room.  He may have paid someone to come in and run it but it definitely
was done on premises of the shop.

MrT