[WWI] Barry/Rosemont

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Thu Apr 12 14:15:39 EDT 2007

As a hobby business owner and day-job earner, I can wholeheartedly
sympathize with Barry's situation.

I agree with Michael. Barry is one of the good guys. I'm sure he
persisted well past the period in which the business impinged on his
personal comfort, to all of our benefits.

Hopefully at some point the new owners will pick up the reins, or if the
just intend to run the store as a generic hobby shop, they pass on the
manufacturing portion of the business to a well-intentioned
entrepreneur.

Allan