[WWI] Barry/Rosemont

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:34:40 EDT 2007

I think this is a fair characterization of the situation.  There's nothing
sinister or wrong with pulling out when you are unduly over-committed.

I have met Barry several times and it would be difficult to meet a more
personable fellow and it's a shame that his excellent products will not be
readily available in the near future.

Michael