[WWI] Rosemont, was Hand-Shaped Cable Attachments

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:10:28 EDT 2007

AFAIK, Barry is still living in Pennsylvania in the same place but not doing
much related to modelling.

It's unfortunate but I think we are going to have to use a different source
for the various things that Roseplane used to issue.

Someone mentioned that Roseplane products would not be available until 2008.
To my way of thinking, given Barry's recent track record that means
postponed indefinitely.

Michael