[WWI] Van Wyngarden's Dr.I book

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 12 06:05:25 EDT 2007

Tom:
>     8 pages of 1/32 GA's including enlarged diagrams of; structural details, LMG 08/15, Bamberg compas, Maximall fuel gauge

Just out of curiosity, did they fix the errors from previous plans? ie; bogus "fabric seam" on the fuselage, incorrectly positioned window in the upper wing (should have been over the works no. in the spar), spurious "fasteners" on the bottom of the axle wing and too narrow Axial prop (probably others too, those are the only ones I can remember at the moment)?

Andy