[WWI] Book Sale

Craig Gavin cgavin at graceba.net
Thu Apr 12 00:29:13 EDT 2007

Dear List Members - I'm having to sell a good number of my WWI
Aviation book collection.  They are all listed on eBay.  Go to:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcraiggavQQhtZ-1 to view the list.
Any list member who buys from me will get a 10% discount off the
price and free domestic postage.  Unfortunately I can't offer the
same free shipping to foreign countries, but will combine the
shipping at my cost.  If you end up buying from me, send me a message
offlist and wait for me to invoice you before paying so I can give
you the list discount and subtract the postage.  Best regards - Craig
Gavin +

Neil Eddy please contact me offlist about your purchase.

Also, I have a whole set of Windsock International Magazines Vol. 1
throuh Vol. 21 (less 2 early issues)  Contact me with an offer if
you're interested. Otherwise I'll be putting them on eBay too.  They
are all bound in 3-ring binders with magazine holders inserted.  All
are in near mint condition.  Postage may be a bit high, but I'll
charge only the actual cost of shipping worldwide.