[WWI] Swordfish decals, was expensive bipes, was Flyboys

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 07:09:56 EDT 2007

I might be willing to share. i too purchased the Swordfish. I was planning on building either Eugemne Esmonds version, or one that got left behind in Cape Town. I have a picture of my father standing next to teh burnt out skeleton of this aircraft. Contact me off list and we can discuss this.

ernest thomas <reason108 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  >From: "Magnus Berggren"
>
>Have you tried Tamiyas Swordfish? Worth every cent, even if it hurt like
>hell when I bought it. Together with the AM F3´s, I consider it to be one
>of the best kits I´ve ever seen.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivan Carlos Ruchesi"
>>
>> Moreover, expect a 50 dollars price for a Tamiya biplane....

While I haven't build my Swordfish yet, I figured the quality was worth the
high price. That's a lot of plastic in that box amd it will most likely fall
together the way a comarably priced resin kit won't.
So does anyone feel like donating their un-used Tamiya swordfish decals to
the Heretical cause?
I've been searching for aftermarkets but haven't found any Swordfish
specific sheets.
I've got some Aeromaster Shturmovic decals for trade.
Any interested parties should contact me off-list.
E.
Naglo, Naglo, Naglo, I made you out of wood....

Can’t afford to quit your job? – Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
year.
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143