[WWI] Calling Tom Mason was: Re: Added:Vickers FB 2 Gunbus

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 10 21:34:06 EDT 2007

Tom

   All my attempts to send Ju J.I pics (and ordinary e-mail) to you have
been thwarted by the internet server gods.  However I do believe the pics
got through to Al and presumeably will appear on the WW1 modelling site
soon. Everyone else who requested copies off-list seems to have received
them OK.  Go figure.  Sorry for any inconvenience.
   Ditto on the Gunbus Joel, she's a beaut.

Cheers
Brad