[WWI] Resident Etching Wizard on Hand-Shaped Cable Attachments

Fred Hultberg oletcherfred at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 19:49:11 EDT 2007

Grzegorz Mazurowski wrote:
> Fred Hultberg(resident etching wizard

Fred!
Ever thought about etching those hand-shaped cable attachements for Drachen
and Caquot balloons made in 1/72 vacuform by Rosemount? I think each balloon
can "consume" tens of identical "hands".

  Fred's reply:

  As a matter of fact, no we hadn't. Personally, I don't perceive anough interest in these items ot hire a designer, get a kit(or two) for checking fit and appearance, and trying to market them. Keep in mind that WWI items are a very small portion of the market and as near as we can tell, the balloons are a rather obscure item, anyway. Any takers on designing these?

  (Does Rosemont even still sell the Balloons?)

  Over to you;

  Fred Hultberg(resident etching wizard, Fotocut)