[WWI] expensive bipes, was Flyboys

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:55:49 EDT 2007

>From: "Magnus Berggren" <carius at comhem.se>
>
>Have you tried Tamiyas Swordfish? Worth every cent, even if it hurt like
>hell when I bought it. Together with the AM F3´s, I consider it to be one
>of the best kits I´ve ever seen.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivan Carlos Ruchesi"
>>
>>  Moreover, expect a 50 dollars price for a Tamiya biplane....

While I haven't build my Swordfish yet, I figured the quality was worth the
high price. That's a lot of plastic in that box amd it will most likely fall
together the way a comarably priced resin kit won't.
So does anyone feel like donating their un-used Tamiya swordfish decals to
the Heretical cause?
I've been searching for aftermarkets but haven't found any Swordfish
specific sheets.
I've got some Aeromaster Shturmovic decals for trade.
Any interested parties should contact me off-list.
E.
Naglo, Naglo, Naglo, I made you out of wood....