[WWI] Resident etching wizard, was: Re: Meikraft Stuff

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 08:55:33 EDT 2007

If I ask nicely, do you think they will offer it in 1/48?
  Seriously, has any member of this group built one of their kits? What is the standard like? Thanks for the link, I am seriously considering ordering one

Grzegorz Mazurowski <grzem at onet.eu> wrote:
  > Fred Hultberg(resident etching wizard

Fred!
Ever thought about etching those hand-shaped cable attachements for Drachen
and Caquot balloons made in 1/72 vacuform by Rosemount? I think each balloon
can "consume" tens of identical "hands".
http://www.landships.freeservers.com/jpegs_new/number_15/drachen%20(3).jpg
http://www.landships.freeservers.com/new_pages/drachen_kitreview.htm

Cheers!
Grzegorz