[WWI] Replacement drawings of FE8

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:01:19 EDT 2007

Hi:

A couple of weeks ago, I emailed Albatros Productions explaining that the
1/72nd scale drawings in my copy of the FE8 Datafile were inconsistent. -
plan and head-on views showed different wing spans.

A few days ago, I received a packet in the mail with a torn out copy of page
22 & 23 from Windsock International Vo23, No. 1. This has now been inserted
into my Datafile.

Interestingly, on the back of the plans page 23, there's the review of the
Choroszy kit with the explanation of its various dimensional shortcomings.

Michael