[WWI] Flyboys

Christopher Malany cmm-saj at snet.net
Sat Apr 7 13:13:07 EDT 2007

Hi, Ernest:

I downloaded a handful of stills off their site, and
they certainly look authentic, including a gorgeous
varnished plywood Albatros fuselage.  As for the
Baron's developing peacenik tendencies, I doubt that
any of his numerous RFC victims, after the Fee gunner
inflicted his head wound, would have agreed.

- Chris Malany

http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581