[WWI] Flyboys

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:05:27 EDT 2007

Of course, it's easy to poke holes in this film - even though I'm no expert
on WWI flying, I could see some of the various issues - even I wondered
about almost all the Fokker Triplanes being red:). What I liked was that it
was a fun movie that I could actually go to with my 12 year old son and have
us both enjoy it. I cannot say the same for most of the children's level
movie that are released these days.

Would you rather sit through one of those effing Disney cartoon musical
movies like Alladin with that Robin Williams genie character in your face
for 92 minutes?:) Or Pirates of the Caribbean VI with that pratt Johnny Depp
mincing around doing the most awful English accent I've heard since Dick Van
Dycke in Marry Poppins

I don't care if it was inaccurate and inane - at least it had biplanes and
action!

Michael