[WWI] Testing, testing...TAP, TAP, Is this thing on??

Tom Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 19:35:14 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff, all the info for the meet is here

http://www.ipmsnct.com/

And the number of WW-I subjects is a function of how many we bring ;-)

When this event was held in OKC 2 years ago I think there were only 9 WW-I
subjects in the whole room.

But... Now looking forward to meeting you and Ernie finally.

Then there's the venders room.....UMMMMM, plastic!
MrT