[WWI] Flyboys

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:58:21 EDT 2007

'ming

> > 2. The Flyboys boxing is *not* flying off the shelves here. AFAIK from
> > looking in the two main model shops in Brisbane, no-one has bought one.
>
>Interesting contrast - I can't find one here - but then any Eduard seems
>hard
>to find up here!

They can't sell them here, which is why they're still on the shelves.  The
A$30+ price tag will be an issue for a kit so small.

A second issue is that the movie flopped so badly that the *only* cinema
showing it in Brisbane dropped it after 3 days of an advertised 7 day run.

I missed it, having (naturally) planned to see it on the 4th day.

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum