[WWI] Flyboys

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:56:00 EDT 2007

Well, like many of us, it doesn't really matter what decals come in the box
because we use something else. In fact, for some, even if they wanted to do
a decal scheme in the box, they may not because they want their model to be
different, which is fine.

One big plus of the film decals is that it could encourage new and young
people into the hobby. The rest of us will probably wnat to pick our own
scheme anyway.

Michael