[WWI] Resin models

james dickie jamesdickie82 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:52:41 EDT 2007

I've had fairly good luck in soaking warped resin wings in a bowl of hot water (not boiling, just real hot). Let them soak for few minutes then gently bend/twist them into shape. It can take about 3-4 soakings to get them right, go slow and apply slow pressure so as not to break them.
-James

timothy mixon <mixontda at msn.com> wrote: I have recently purchased some early released czech master resin kits on
ebay. A few of them have slightly warped wings. I have never built a
complete resin kit before and I'm not sure how to fix them. Any suggestions
would be much appreciated.