[WWI] Flyboys

Kerry Lynn kerlyn2001 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 11:36:35 EDT 2007

OK, I admit I'm a nerd, but there's always at least one thing in
the latest CGI movies that bugs me.  In this case it was the gun-
smoke traveling faster than the aircraft.  I guess they wanted
to convey a "tracer" effect to depict action.

OTOH, my family watched it together and it prompted my son (he
the WarHammer builder) to ask if he could build one of my kits.
I gave him the Eduard SPAD XIII.

-K-