[WWI] Flyboys

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Apr 5 10:45:42 EDT 2007

A friend got two DVD copies from Amazon by mistake, and sold me one.
It was the wrong region code for our DVD player, but I managed to play
it on the computer connected to the TV. I would be very surprised if it
ever appears on cinema in Sweden (or Finland I guess). Aviation films
are scorned here, Top Gun was a fluke succes, but no way can they repeat
that,
especially with a weak story, traditional film music, stereotype acting
(except for Jean Reno), no screaming jets, and no Tom Cruise.
/Neil