[WWI] Flyboys

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:46:18 EDT 2007

I still havent seen this film. I guess I'll have to see it now.
I noticed that Eduard have released a combo 1/72 Nieuport 17. I
haven't even seen the original release Flyboys versions up here in
Toronto, they sold out pretty much same day in most hobby stores...
Hopefully I  can get my hands on the Combo. I suspect a certain list
member from the midwest will think he has died and gone to heaven when
he gets two Nieuports in one box....

Ray