[WWI] Paris/DFW B.1

pezo8481 at bellsouth.net pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 4 15:35:09 EDT 2007

Gabe,

     It is not a new exhibit.  It was featured on the cover of a WINDSOCK approximately 10 years ago.  It was an artist's rendition on a post card showing it on exhibit.  There was a "black & white" photo in that issue of WINDSOCK showing the DFW B.1 on display in the museum.  Perhaps the aircraft was removed from exhibit for restoration.  That's all I know about it.

Buz