[WWI] those misterious French kits

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Apr 4 07:39:34 EDT 2007

Chris:
>Hello, Neil:

>In the alternative, could I suggest an Eduard or Roden
>kit and a good merlot?  As owner of a large heap of
>Frog kits, I feel some things should be left in the
>attic. <VBG!>

Merlot! yummy. The boom of plastic modelling has left my
attic collection in a sorry state. I used to see it as
a sort of pension insurance, but compared with todays
state of the art kits, it's all rather sad, even sordid.
I don't predict any of my old Frogs/Airfixes etc to
become anything more than just so much loft insulation.
/Neil