[WWI] those misterious French kits

Carlos Carreira cacarr1960 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:54:18 EDT 2007

I have three kits by Dermatt - the same Fiat CR42, and also a Nieuport 17 in
1/72 and a R.E.8 in 1/96(?). The first came with a card of Grap wine, the
others were issued under the Salador brand. You may take a look here:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/cacarr1960/Plastiques%20Dermatt/

The Nieuport compares well in dimentions with the Revell one.

Carlos