[WWI] Membership Losses in OTF

J. Michael Vice jmikl at cmc.net
Wed Apr 4 01:32:04 EDT 2007

I'm going to the OTF conference in Washington in May and I plan to complain (loudly) at the delays in dispatch of the Journal.  Since receiving the last issue (June, 2006) I've received three C&C-I's.  It's my understanding that some of you have discontinued membership.  If that is so, I'd like to take some info to Washington, viz., how many of our group have quit in recent years.  Could you reply OFFLINE to the following options?

    1.  I quit because of the priciness of the Journal.

    2.  I quit because of the inconsistency of publication.

    3.  Both.

    Thanks.  I'll take this info to Washington and also forward it to Jim Streckfuss, et al., for their comments...

                                                                    --Mike