[WWI] Udet Art

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Tue Apr 3 13:10:37 EDT 2007

Same Lady.

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 12:29 PM
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List
Subject: Re: [WWI] Udet Art

Funny you should mention that. I was just sent an email from a lady who
works for the museum that has Howard Hughes collection of aviation
memorbilia and she wanted to know more about Udet as an artist because
included in the Hughes collection is a profile watercolour of a USAS
SPAD
that Udet did in 1919.

Oddly enough, she never mentioned what museum it was

Bob