[WWI] Udet Art

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Tue Apr 3 12:29:10 EDT 2007

Funny you should mention that. I was just sent an email from a lady who
works for the museum that has Howard Hughes collection of aviation
memorbilia and she wanted to know more about Udet as an artist because
included in the Hughes collection is a profile watercolour of a USAS SPAD
that Udet did in 1919.

Oddly enough, she never mentioned what museum it was

Bob