[WWI] Decal storage/ was My ot request

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:49:23 EDT 2007

>From: "Crawford Neil" <Neil.Crawford at volvo.com>
>Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:03:16 +0200

>Arsenal fill my criteria for a good team,

Blaggard! That's it! Watford's on their way to the Conference!:)

>In the old days a classic way of doing tiny texts, was to do a white line,
>and then scratch away irreguarly. Today I would do like you, and look
>through
>my decal bank till I found something similar. My decals live in an old shoe
>box
>quite full, except for Americals that are in a special place.
>So how do you all store your decals?

At one point, they were all in this larger concertina folder but that became
too unwieldy. Now they're in separate concertina folders, sorted by type -
Lozenge , RFC, German & AH, etc.

I really regret not being able to obtain the German night-bomber lozenge
decals that can be used for the Staaken kit - I wonder if there are any
other schemes? Must look at the Datafile.

Michael