[WWI] My ot request

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:11:38 EDT 2007

Proximity breeds contempt, with proximity not only defined geographically
but also with regard to status. Thus, even though Arsenal are no further
from Watford than Luton Town, Arsenal would never see themselves as rivals
to Watford. Up north (near to Andy's home) we have the bitter Bury versus
Rochdale rivalry. Personally, I would rather Watford stayed up and someone
like Aston Villa or Newcastle United get what's coming to them.

Anyhow, the Phönix C.I is almost ready for its rigging. It needs an oil wash
preceded by a coat of clear flat. I have also manufactured my own data table
for the front fuselage.  Since I didn't know what went under the "Ph CI -
H.230' and "121.11", I put in what letters and numbers I could make out from
the photos. However, these are in 1.5 font so they cannot be read in any
event:).

Michael