[WWI] Vallejo Model Color curdling issues

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:44:49 EDT 2007

Ah yes, we've all done that sort of thing but that's not exactly the
manufacturer's fault:).

I have mistaken Proweld for Solvaset - certainly "melted" that decal down
well and good. Luckily I had the presence of mind to throw the thing into a
container of water, which saved the tail piece  but not the decal.

Michael