[WWI] Fokker Steel Tube Colors?

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:04:23 EDT 2007

Andy:

Their collection reflects general interest but builds are of a high quality
and there's loads of them. The discussion forum also seems fairly civil.
They have about 7 Albatros builds - of course, not much too esoteric in the
way of WW1.  Also, Brett Green seems like a decent bloke. A couple of our
club members met up with him on a holiday in Australia. True, my club friend
Floyd Werner, Jnr. is B*-1*9 crazy but he builds the odd biplane: hey, at
least he builds, which is more than can be said for 90% of our club's
members!

So, how are  Saturday nights down at Altrincham ice-rink watching hockey:)?
I used to go skating there once a week when I was in college:).

Michael