[WWI] Fokker Steel Tube Colors?

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:12:49 EDT 2007

An original unrestored DVII is in a small museum on the Ontario/Quebec
border. Its in the picture gallery on wwi site

http://www.wwi-models.org/Photos/Ger/Fok_DVII/other/index.html

If anyone is visiting Quebec here is the address.

Brome County Historical Society, 130 Lakeside, Box 690, Knowlton,
Quebec, J0E 1V0. ...

I'm going to do a road trip this summer and take in Ottawa and the
Museums plus the Brome county DVII.

Ray