[WWI] My ot request

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 07:58:38 EDT 2007

I think Ernest has it, Man united and cats not united. The next days
cartoon has a charatcer (must be a cat?) saying the other cats have
been chased offm but Foodor wont be, this being said to the dog.....

Next cell has the cat owner putting a can of tuna on the street and
Fodor is gone.

Now back to lurking that was way too much thought for a sunday morning....

Ray