[WWI] My ot request

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:21:56 EDT 2007

On a very superficial level, maybe the cat hears 'Man United' and thinks
it's some sort of anti cat conspiracy being perpetrated by man, as in Man
United against Cats, which is pretty typical behavior for that character,
iirc. And while I'm iirc-ing, this strip often runs a story line over
several days. If the joke is anything deeper than what I just guessed, then
we'd probably get it if we had the strips leading up to this scene, and the
joke might not be the Manchester reference at all.
E.