[WWI] Eduard Pfalz

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 1 00:51:21 EDT 2007

I agree.  At least the Osprey title says that the black upper surfaces of
the wings are a best guess.  I don't have the FMP book, so I defer to
others who say it is very trustworthy.  I think it is one of those cases
where you can't prove one way of the other with the current known
documentation.  I would trust the books over the instructions.

Mark Shannon
shingend at ix.netcom.com

robinson <rolanddvi at yahoo.com>
> Date: 3/31/2007 11:38:23 PM
> Subject: Re: [WWI] Eduard Pfalz
>
> I think I would go with the big Pfalz book. They seem to have gone to
great
> length in their research.
> Mike Muth
> charles robinson <rolanddvi at yahoo.com> said:
>
> > Duh, Guess I should have also said that I'm doing Carl Degelow's Pfalz
D.IIIa.

> >   Charles Robinson
> >
> > charles robinson <rolanddvi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >   Hello List,
> > I am working on the Eduard Pfalz D.IIIa and have a question. The
> instructions show a black fuselage with silver upper and lower wings.
However,