[WWI] Eduard Pfalz

mikemuth at ptd.net mikemuth at ptd.net
Sun Apr 1 00:34:43 EDT 2007

I think I would go with the big Pfalz book. They seem to have gone to great
length in their research.
Mike Muth
charles robinson <rolanddvi at yahoo.com> said:

> Duh, Guess I should have also said that I'm doing Carl Degelow's Pfalz D.IIIa.
>
>   Charles Robinson
>
> charles robinson <rolanddvi at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Hello List,
> I am working on the Eduard Pfalz D.IIIa and have a question. The
instructions show a black fuselage with silver upper and lower wings. However,
Ospreys "Pfalz Scout Aces" and FMP's Pfalz Aircraft book show a black fuse
with black upper and lower wings. Any idea which is correct? Or are they both
correct, just from different time periods?