[WWI] Squadron has Planet Rumpler C.IV in 1/48

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Sat May 13 01:48:35 EDT 2006

Jamie!

I've got the Planet Models Rumpler C.1 and it looks very good indeed. The wing rib detail is a bit heavy, but I think they could be easily sanded down (if you have the guts to make a resin wing any more thinner!). I'm looking forward to get this Rumpler C.IV kit, too

Mikko

  Hi folks;

  Are Planet kits any good? I passed on the Thomas Morse Scout since there
  were so many aircraft that made it to the big party that I decided to
  concentrate my efforts on the dancers and leave the wallflowers for now. But
  the Rumpler got quite a few dances so I am interested. It's a bit pricey
  though, so if anyone could give me an idea of the quality of this company's
  kits it would be appreciated.

  Jamie