[WWI] Book Recommendation

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 20:06:46 EDT 2005

Warren:
There is a chapter (27 pgs, 50-60 photos) on 'Dominion Troops' and a
smattering of photos elsewhere.
The discussion of uniform & equippage differences is not exhaustive, more
illustrative.
The book is 98% Western Front and 'Home Front' (for many early &
staged/posed photos), so Middle East, etc, are pretty much left out.

John