[WWI] A modest proposal

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Sun Jul 31 11:59:13 EDT 2005

Joel,
     I am with Shane on this one, and it wasn't so apparent on my first
reply.  WWI modeling, and in your case aviation in particular, is such a
small slice of the modeling pie that I would hate to see it sliced up
even smaller.  I have been over at the Aerodrome from time to time, but
do not spend much time there. Primarily because of a few egos that
reside there that think they are some kind of royalty, and whatever they
say, or proclaim, is the truth because they said so with no other proof.
Between the two you pretty much have the WWI modeling area saturated.
    Now, that is not to say that you shouldn't try to re-start a venue
for articles if you want, but as Shane said I think you might be running
into the same problem again that you had with the SIG.

Warren