[WWI] Russian Pfalz

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Sat Jul 30 13:03:52 EDT 2005

Sanjeev advises:

"I checked the references Pfalz Aircraft, Aircraft of the RCW, and Red
Star 3.  Neither has any reference to the D.XII in Russia.  A person who
may be able to help is August Blume, who runs www.warchron.com"

Funny, I had never thought about post-war use of D.XII's in Eastern
Europe, but I do find it odd that none of these ended up in Russian
hands.  If so, it's too bad because I think it is a great looking a/c
and this would have been another scheme to model.
You would think that if there were some in use there, that they would
have shown up in at least one of those references.

Warren