[WWI] Albatros D.II and Pfalz Dr.1 color scheme

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 09:40:16 EDT 2005

I did the Formaplane vac 10+ years ago as a 'what if'.  I did the
fuselage and tail in silver, the under wing surfaces in light blue,
and all three upper wing surfaces in green & violet.  I think I used
far too dark of green and purple shades.  I wasn't too pleased with
the result.  However, it was my first vac build, so I didn't worry
about it too much.

             Stuart L. Malone