[WWI] Iwata HP-CH question

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:48:32 EDT 2005

I don't see what harm it would do, other than the aforementioned violation
of the airbrush's personal space.  I don't have a brush small enough to put
in the nozzle, so I put just the nozzle in a small jar of thinner for about
10 min (while I'm cleaning the rest of the brush) and that's enough to get
most, if not all, of the crud out.  Most times I just spray thinner through
the brush and pull out the needle to clean and lube it.  I only go through
everything every once and a while.

Chris